Expand Your Reach in 6 Easy Steps
Watch how we sync this shopify listing, a Panjo.com sticker, to Panjo Marketplace
1. Head here to make a Panjo account. All we need is an email to get started: https://www.panjo.com/account/edit/ecommerce
2. Click the link and confirm your account. The email looks like this--
Glad to have you around!
3. Log into Shopify by inputting the name of your Shopify site in the text box, and add keyword tags that relate to your listings like like "BMW" or "Comics."
When finished, press save.
4. At this point, the red “authorize” button should appear.
Which once clicked…
5. Opens a page within your shopify store that allows you to install/authorize our free app.
6. Now all that’s left is to import the listing(s) by clicking “Import Listings”
Congrats! Your listings are tagged and imported. Give yourself a pat on the back--your inventory is now exposed to Panjo's vibrant hobbyist communities.