Panjo Release Notes
This section links to Panjo's marketplace feature releases.
March 8, 2017
March 6, 2017
- Added security measures to block spammers and banned users from the marketplace.
- You can now easily follow and unfollow tags to customize Panjo email alerts.
February 28, 2017
New notifications when a listing you are following is trending or was recently updated.
- You can now filter search results by tag.
February 22, 2017
- New notification center on Panjo to inform members of price drops, sales, new listings, and more.
- Listings are better displayed in your profile page
February 17, 2017
- New homepage tiles: Camping, Photography, Aquarium.
- Improved offer messaging for clarity.
- A new page displays Panjo's most popular marketplace tags.
February 14, 2017
- The search results page has been redesigned to be easier to use and browse.
- When making a search, Panjo now recommends top related marketplace tags for members to follow and receive notifications.
February 9, 2017
- Tags now display the # of members following it and who will get notified when you create a new listing.
February 2, 2017
- The similar listings displayed have been improved to better match listing you are currently viewing.
- There is a new checkout modal so you can now easily enter and pay the agreed price without waiting for a seller to update their listing.
January 30, 2017
- There is a new 'Send Payment' button on your profile page so buyers can send additional/custom payments for shipping or items in a bundle or partout.
- A new shipping estimator is now readily accessible inside your email communications with another Panjo member.
- Improved visibility of forum sharing tools
January 12, 2017
- Your Panjo login credentials can now be used in the community support forum.
- You can now privately email a seller without exposing your email.
January 9, 2017
- You will now see hot and trending listings once we've displayed all search results.
- We've updated and simplified the footer on each page.
January 4, 2017
- Changes made to a listing will now automatically renew the listing for 60 days.
- Results are now, by default, sorted by recency.
- eBay results have been removed from the marketplace.
December 16, 2016
- We launched a new Panjo.com homepage!
- Fixed a bug with the 'Make an Offer' modal.
December 9, 2016
- We launched the Panjo Community Support Forum to serve technical support requests, stimulate discussion, and make formal marketplace feature announcements.
- Listing statistics (e.g. views, saves, comments) are more prominently displayed on a listing.
December 6, 2016
- Sharing tools are more accessible following listing creation.
- We eliminated the password field to streamline your Panjo sign-in/sign-up process.
November 29, 2016
- You can now login with Google and Facebook.
- You can now connect your Panjo account to Google and Facebook.
November 22, 2016
October 20, 2016
- Members and guests can live chat with Panjo's community support team.
- Average page load time is 29.7% faster. Average page download time is 50% faster.
October 7, 2016
- You can now use Apple Pay to securely pay for an item.
October 5, 2016
- We decreased the minimum image size supported.
- You can now see an estimation of shipping prices in messages between buyers and sellers who are negotiating to improve the clarity and speed to a successful transaction.
October 3, 2016
- You can now opt-in to receiving text notifications when a buyer asks a question or makes an offer.
- Seasonal Special! Seller fees have dropped from 6.9% to 3.9% just in time for the holidays.
- We increased visibility of sellers' identity verifications. Elements like a seller's review count, phone number on file, connected forum and Facebook accounts are now more visible to a prospective buyer to give the buyer a greater degree of trust.
September 7, 2016
- You can now add a profile picture or avatar to your marketplace profile.
- We fixed a bug that was impacting your marketplace view preferences. If you flip from page to page of marketplace listings, Panjo will now maintain your viewing preference.
August 30, 2016
- New 'community view' in addition to the existing 'list view' and 'grid view' that allows you to browse photos, discuss, and purchase directly on the feed.
- There is a new, more informative landing page for first time users arriving to Panjo from forums.
August 10, 2016
- You can now access your shipping label directly in your 'Selling' dashboard.
- You can now login using Facebook.
August 4, 2016
- You can now calculate shipping price and generate a discounted shipping label directly on Panjo.
July 14, 2016
- You are now reminded to provide tracking information upon collecting payment from your sale.
- The buyer's email is now included in the order receipt to streamline communication between the buyer and seller.
- A member's last activity is now displayed in their public Panjo profile to help buyers/support gauge the engagement of that member.
June 30, 2016
- You can now send counteroffers for offers you receive.
- The buyer's name now appears in the seller dashboard. This makes it easier for power sellers who sell a lot of the same item to manage and differentiate sales post transaction.
June 15, 2016
- We released a Panjo Points rewards program. You now earn points for creating listings, referring friends, and completing transactions. The points are redeemable as cash rebates for future purchases.
- You can now see an activity feed on a listing details page in addition to questions asked by other users.
- We implemented a machine learning fraud detection and prevention system for better marketplace security.
June 10th, 2016
- You can now sign up for keyword alert emails when an item matches your search.
- You can now see where your marketplace contributions go towards with our new payment calculator available on the listing creation page
- Marketplace fees are now reduced and capped at $99.
June 9th, 2016
- You can now leave feedback for guest buyers.
- You can now use the ‘Contact Buyer’ link in your ‘Sold Listings’ dashboard to reach a guest buyer.
- Guest buyers now have access to viewing their transactions upon creating an account.
- All new listings can now accept best offers. You can opt-out of this by editing your listing and unchecking “Accepting Best Offers”.
- Sellers can now collect payments for part-out listings. When a buyer clicks ‘Send Payment’ he/she can submit a custom amount to pay for an individual part. You can increase the quantity of your listing by editing your listing.
- The order number and seller username are now included when a seller contacts a buyer post-sale.
- You can now preview and flip through a listing’s images on the community marketplace page.
May 19, 2016
- You can now 'reply' directly to someone who commented on a listing.
- Three new featured marketplaces were added to Panjo's homepage.
- Sellers will now receive an automatic reminder if they haven't confirmed their sale within 24 hours. If a week passes, the transaction will be automatically cancelled and the buyer will be refunded.
- A "Contact Seller" button was added to the Sold Listings dashboard.
- You can now print your Order Receipt in the Sold Listings dashboard and the Purchase History dashboard.
May 3, 2016
- Panjo now notifies you with updates related to items on your wishlist including a recap of the items as well as item availability. You can manage the new wishlist notifications in your email preferences.
- You can now add a phone number to your account for improved member status. Phone number verification allows the support team to provide higher quality assistance.
- You can now filter Panjo search results by marketplace. When you search the whole Panjo network and get results from multiple marketplaces, you can filter the results by marketplace.
- You can now easily navigate through Panjo using the improved drop-down menu while logged-in.
- You can now share your listings on Reddit by going to any of your Panjo listings and using the sharing tool. The markup is automatically generated for you to use once your listing is created.
- Buyers can now easily contact sellers directly from the Purchase History page.
- Sellers can now easily contact buyers directly from the Sold Listings page.
- You can now toggle between a tile/list view when browsing on a mobile device.
April 25, 2016