In addition to Panjo's email marketing/ad campaigns, our community team now promotes great listings in the marketplace to Panjo's Google Merchant feed. Promoted listings will be shown to enthusiasts across the web to increase your chances of making a sale.
Your promoted listing(s) will reach other enthusiasts searching for items to buy on Google:
Your promoted listing(s) will also be displayed on mobile devices:
What qualifies as a 'great listing'?
- Using a descriptive title, the way a buyer would describe it.
- High quality photos (the more, the better!)
- Accurate asking price
- Strong, descriptive tags to reach larger audiences
- Great description with all the important details, you know the drill!
- Does not have a watermark, logo, or text overlay on the image
- Does not have more than one product shown in the image, unless the product is a bundle
Learn more about Google Shopping image qualifications.
What if my listing doesn't qualify?
Panjo's community team will periodically reach out to sellers to help improve and qualify their listing(s). If you need help with your listing, create a thread in the Panjo Support Forum.