When you install the Panjo marketplace plugin to your vBulletin or Xenforo forum, you gain a customized community marketplace with categories that align to your community. Buyers can use the categories to filter search results, set alerts and navigate your marketplace.
Panjo integrates with forums in the following ways:
- Account integration - the forum member can link his Panjo and forum accounts.
- Marketplace customization - create custom marketplace categories and link the categories to subforums.
- Content generation - when the seller creates a listing, the seller can choose which subforum to generate a thread post
- Content updates - when the seller edits or updates the listing status, the thread post will update.
1) From the forum, a member clicking 'Post Thread' will be taken to a listing page where they can sign-in/sign-up with Facebook, Google, or email.
2) Once the listing has been created, members will be prompted to share their listing and connect their account to your forum.
3) Clicking on the connect link takes them to their settings where they login with their forum credentials.
4) Once they've connected their account, every time they list an item on Panjo, they will be able to select the subforum category where they would like their listing thread to be generated (along with other sharing tools!).
Just click 'Post Listing' and you're all set!